Re: Machine learning is used in gerrit build

Hello,

On 18/8/23 18:48, Noel Grandin wrote:

Just recently I have to resume my builds 5 or 6 times to get past the ML stage, only then to discover that I made a mistake that affected some other platform, and then having to change things again, and restart the process.

Maybe having a way to force to build on all platforms as we do with android could help.

See https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2023-August/090731.html

--
Xisco Faulí
LibreOffice QA Team