Machine learning is used in gerrit build

Hi,

My name is Baole Fang and I'm responsible for training a machine learning model to select unit tests to run in GSoC.

Currently, the model is trained and is integrated into gerrit_master_ml. It has replaced the original gerrit_master to be run when a patch is pushed to gerrit. The gerrit_master_ml job first runs the machine learning model to predict whether the patch is likely to pass or fail any unit tests. If it is likely to fail, then a fast track gerrit_master_seq will be run, where gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil is first run, followed by other builds if it passes. If the patch is likely to pass, then the original gerrit_master is run.

The new job saves computation when the model predicts correctly that a patch will fail any unit tests. When it runs the fast track gerrit_master_seq and the patch will fail some unit tests, only one build will be run instead of all of them.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Best,
Baole Fang