Re: Machine learning is used in gerrit build

Hi Noel,

The reason to choose it is that it is most likely to fail among all the builds. If it fails, then there is no need to run others. If we choose a job that is stable and likely to pass every patch, then all other builds also need to be run, saving no computation.

I'm open to all advice on the build design.

Best,
Baole Fang