Re: Load Balance Outbound AND Inbound Internet Traffic to one location over multiple links

I have boxes at both ends of the link. I have spent my whole day
searching the internet on anything to do with 'multilink ppp', and
have not found any decent documentation on how to set something like
that up. perhaps somone could point me to something?
As for the setup, server at the ISP has one public IP A, on public
network A. it receives/routes traffic for public network B.
the server at the client site has two public IP's, X and Y on public
network X and Y.
I would like for traffic sent to public network B to make it to client
computer, divided across the two IP's X, and Y. (this traffic will of
course go through server at the ISP, which will do the work in
splitting the traffic up)
Whether traffic outbound from the client site goes out directly to the
internet, or is tunneled to the server at the ISP, to go out to the
internet is not a big deal, so long as something works.

I have a test environment set up with a computer with two 10M/s cards
connected to a hub connected to a computer with one 100M/s card. I've
tried setting up multipath routes between each other to hopefully be
able to split traffic to the two cards to get close to 20M/s
throughput. Everything I have tried has been unsuccessful, though.

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
-Joe