Re: imq crash investigation

> > so I suspect that there is problem with shaper itself or netfilter, or
linux
> > dont like when packets are reordered.
> This could be. BTW, today experimenting I got a crash, which says this
> is kernel bug, file skbuff.c, line 92.
How do you get C code error line?
I can only get function name and asm code offset.

also I got diferent errors with original imq, usualy it was in
tcp_retransmit_skb

> > Now I am going to try completely diferent idea, I thing I should name it
not
> > IMQ but  NFD because it will be netfilter interface( the part of
netfilter
> > core itself) so EVERYTHING will pass this interface.
> Ok, do you have a website?

I dont have website for now, I only have http server   where I can put
something
I have made htb web interface like in docum.org but it have much more
features( all I was able to find about htb) but not finished completely
As about this imq driver I had no luck to make it at least abit more usable

my server addres is http://pupa.da.ru