HTB individual classes ?

Hello,

I have about 180 clients that share a single line to the net. I have a
couple of them that need only 32kbit, other 64kbit and some with 128kbit.
The ISP gives more bandwith locally in the metropolitan area that I have on
the external connections (outside my area). I have setup a HTB root class
and 2 child classes in which I put packets based on iptables marking of
local addresses.
Now, I was wondering what would give better results? to have each client
with it's own class under each of the two child classes? or to have classes
for each type of client and each one of the classes should contain u32
filters for each client ip?
What is the better approach ?
1=root class; 2=class with metropolitan bandwith; 3=class with the rate of
internet speed;
4,5,6,7,8,9 -- it better these classes to be each one of them for a single
client or for a type of clients and to put filters for each client of speed
x in class 4, for each client of speed y in class 5, and so on..

              1
           /     \
        2         3
   4  5  6   7  8  9