Re: imq crash investigation

Roy wrote:
Now I am continuing imq development, but seems it is hopeless, no mater what
i do it crashes when qdisc are used
seems that it can be not imq problem but somthing wrong with htb.
Nope. I've tryed other qdiscs, classful/classless -- the same.

..skip..

As you see it is so simple that there is no space for bugs.
now kernel do not crash, it just hags completely with no output.

so I suspect that there is problem with shaper itself or netfilter, or linux
dont like when packets are reordered.
This could be. BTW, today experimenting I got a crash, which says this is kernel bug, file skbuff.c, line 92.

Now I am going to try completely diferent idea, I thing I should name it not
INQ but  NFD because it will be netfilter interface( the part of netfilter
core itself) so EVERYTHING will pass this interface.
Ok, do you have a website?