Re: [LARTC] squid with 2 gateways

I would like to know if there is a way I can set up squid or any proxy to
use different gateway if the downloaded object is bigger than 2M for
example. I know the lartc docs where I can split up two uplinks but the fact
is different here. I know that it sounds bad anyway :)

> I do not know if there's an easy way for you to identify the big downloads
> before they happen, so this may not be the ultimate solution for your
> application.  Regardless, the tools and concepts described here should be
> a good starting point for you.
I thought the same. But I haven't found any description or idea to my
problem.

Vitya