Re: [LARTC] Esfq and wrr and local traffic

Hi,
If you use wrr you can look at proxyremap
http://wipl-wrr.sourceforge.net/proxyremap.html

"This problem is solved by the proxyremap package. This contains patches
and programs which will allow the Squid proxy server and a socks5 proxy
server to inform wrr and wipl on behalf of which clients they transfer
data. Then wrr and wipl will account the data transfered to the machine
actually requesting it."

--
`)_|_('       PSIkappa
   I k        psi _at_ talker.sk