[LARTC] tc filter problem (complicated)

Hi everyone!

The situation is: list of networks for example 150 networks. Internet
connection with very high speed to this 150 networks and slower to all
other internet networks.

Lets say the gateway maschine has 100 client pcs, and every pc has to
have different configuration about the speed to the fast newtorks and the
internet. Lets see the rules for the traffic comming from outsite (inet)
and going to the shaped PCs. We create one class for fast nets and one
for all other. In this configuration we have for the fast nets about 150
rules, and this is just for one pc. Now if we want to do it for 200 pcs,
and in two directions (suppose we have 2 eth cards), then our rules grow
up to 2*100*150 = 30,000 rules.. w0w.. too much

Now the question.. suppose the packet to the fast nets is marked with 1
(iptables). Is it possible to make it with two rules for each class and
they to be.. (packed is marked with 1 && packet is for certain ip), and
the packet to be thrown in this class if and only if the two rules hold
at the same time.

Thanks in advance for every suggestion and idea.

Regards,
McTailer

------------------- изпратено от  mail.bG
Силна Анти-спам защита