Re: VGA passthrough of GTX 660 to KVM guest

Hello Alex and kvm list,

I haven't managed any progress since my last e-mail, but wanted to
note that I temporarily have access to another machine that is
somewhat similar, but may be different enough to conduct tests that
might be useful. The motherboard is an ASUS F2A55-M LK2, the CPU is an
AMD A4-5300. I can switch the GTX 660 from my main machine (as
described in the beginning of the thread) to this new one and back
again, if required.

Thanks for any input!