Re: Progress using relocate_by_id to migrate a single mailbox from cyrus 3.4.3 to 3.6.0~beta2-1 storage?

Why does this sound familiar to me... oh, because apparently I tripped over the same thing last week, opened an issue, then forgot all about it.  Good thing I opened that issue! https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/4005

> So, does this mean we have to convert to use xapian to use relocate? I
> think we would be fine with that, but we haven't yet moved from squatter
> to zapian.

You shouldn't have to, but in the meantime there's another bug, hooray :)

Cheers,

ellie