Re: Can't view (other) users subfolders with imapd 3.0.6

Hi all.

Looks like, I see some very smart instance of this bug after Debian upgrade.
After upgrade from 2.X to 3.0.8 two (and only two of dozens!) shared folders with nested subfolders show the following behavior:
- if I have no any rights for any of nested folders, everything works fine. The base folder is listed as "\HasNoChildren", messages in folder are visible.
- if I have any rights for any nested subfolder, the base folder is listed as "\Noselect \HasChildren" -  and thereby I cannot see any messages in base folder, and it is greyed out in Thunderbird.
- this behavior is completely controllable by Cyradm.
-any ACL manipulations on base folder have no positive effect. I either cannot see base folder or see it empty and greyed out.
- Manual SELECT on base folder works fine. The problem is related to flags in LIST / XLIST only.
- unixhierarchysep: is explicitly set to 0 a decade ago and never was changed.

Any ideas? How can be \Noselect flag controlled for a shared folder?

-- Alexey
Global Clinical Trials, LLC