Re: [Marketing Mail] Outlook vs. Cyrus

On 13.01.22 13:29, Arnaldo Viegas de Lima wrote:
On Jan 13, 2022, at 9:23 AM, Sven Schwedas <sven.schwedas@xxxxxx> wrote:

It might be more promising to investigate integrating Exchange into Thunderbird at this rate, especially if only a few users require access to both.

Tried that a few times. The problem is the Outlook is not a mail client, it’s a calendar+mail+etc+etc. Yet another M$ monster, designed to “work” only against their Exchange+AD monster. There is no way any other program can play 100% nicely with that.

I had hoped the Thunderbird plugins for it might be good enough, but I've to admit I never got around to test them. Shame they're not good enough, but I guess it's to be expected from Microsoft…

<<< multipart/mixed; boundary=------------lNmanojJQHRfYq5uv3SsvHF0; protected-headers=v1; boundary="----------=_1642077320-133104-1"; charset="UTF-8": Unrecognized >>>