Re: [Marketing Mail] Outlook vs. Cyrus

On 13.01.22 13:15, Vladislav Kurz wrote:
So, as I said before not completely on topic because my solution to problems between Outlook and Cyrus was to ditch Outlook.

I agree, unfortunately users (bosses) require outlook. And some have acounts on both exhcange and IMAP, and would not agree to using two mail clients to access two mailboxes...

It might be more promising to investigate integrating Exchange into Thunderbird at this rate, especially if only a few users require access to both.

(We've also had no luck with making Outlook play nice with anything in the past and stopped trying, though we also managed to ditch Exchange entirely in the process. Bosses get MacOS's native mail app and the rest Thunderbird.)

<<< multipart/mixed; boundary=------------qS3znCgKI4zHrAwRHUrF4Juk; protected-headers=v1; boundary="----------=_1642076630-558229-1"; charset="UTF-8": Unrecognized >>>