Re: [Marketing Mail] Outlook vs. Cyrus

> On Jan 13, 2022, at 9:23 AM, Sven Schwedas <sven.schwedas@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> It might be more promising to investigate integrating Exchange into Thunderbird at this rate, especially if only a few users require access to both.

Tried that a few times. The problem is the Outlook is not a mail client, it’s a calendar+mail+etc+etc. Yet another M$ monster, designed to “work” only against their Exchange+AD monster. There is no way any other program can play 100% nicely with that.

> (We've also had no luck with making Outlook play nice with anything in the past and stopped trying, though we also managed to ditch Exchange entirely in the process. Bosses get MacOS's native mail app and the rest Thunderbird.)

Nice move!!! Same here. Want Exchange mail, run Outlook on your own. Our mail is Apple Mail or Thunderbird only.

And then TNEF comes along…