Re: [Marketing Mail] Outlook vs. Cyrus

Dne 13. 01. 22 v 12:53 Jim Wallis napsal(a):
Whilst your topic is on thread, my reply isn't going to be, so apologies to everyone in advance for that.

One problem was users thinking they had created subfolders in the shared folders structure on the IMAP server, but which were actually not visible on the server (even to admins) and as far as I could tell only existed in the users OST and not online.

Yes, that is also one of our problems. Typically when users create a folder with forbidden characters in the name " . / " Outlook did not complain and just created a folder that was "local only". If you delete OST, this folder is lost...

So, as I said before not completely on topic because my solution to problems between Outlook and Cyrus was to ditch Outlook.

I agree, unfortunately users (bosses) require outlook. And some have acounts on both exhcange and IMAP, and would not agree to using two mail clients to access two mailboxes...

--
Best regards
        Vladislav Kurz