Re: Ongoing inaccessible mailbox woes

Hi Bron -

  [root@www cyrus]# pwd
  /etc/cyrus
  [root@www cyrus]# grep improved_mboxlist_sort imapd.conf
  improved_mboxlist_sort: yes

But in any case, it is seeing the mailbox. The "Archives Staff" mailbox shows up with messages and one sub-mailbox -- the other sub-folders are all missing.

Question: when I'm running reconstruct, what does it even mean to get the message "Mailbox already exists"? Of course the mailbox already exists; else there would be no point in running reconstruct!

Next, when I look in

  /var/imap/user/d/djones/djones.sub

the folders I'm not seeing and which give the error messages are missing from this list -- could this be the problem? How can I force cyrus to reconstruct this list, or is this one of the things that reconstruct does?