Re: [Last-Call] NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

Hi AB,

On 10 Apr 2020, at 10:04, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:

It is Not *right* to declare consensus or not until the end of the IETF LC.

It would not be OK for the AD to end discussion completely, but it is perfectly OK for the AD to say, "I've heard the X Y and Z points on issue A, and based on those, I think there is rough consensus. If there are new arguments other than X Y and Z, we would like to hear them, but until then, issue A is closed."

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best