Re: [Last-Call] NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

Mostly just to help the IESG judge rough consensus, AB I strongly disagree with your interpretation of the facts on the ground, and therefore disagree with your interpretation of what "must" be done. The proposed draft is acceptable within our processes, and seems to be a sufficiently good answer to a problem we have to resolve, now.

Yours,
Joel