Re: [107attendees] Where the action is, at virtual meetings ...

On 3/29/20 1:38 PM, Tom Pusateri wrote:

Any solution going forward should have:

1. history is kept forever
2. easily searchable.
3. timestamps for synchronization
4. source of message can be correlated to IETF person database
5. archive available in standard format (no HTML screen scraping please. Yeah, I know, Beautiful Soup is amazing, but I have better things to do.)

+1.  And I would add:

6. Be vendor-independent (no vendor lockin, usable with tools from a variety of sources including open source tools) 7. Respect participants' privacy.  (more or less, no third party cookies and no information shared with other parties)

Keith