Re: [107attendees] Where the action is, at virtual meetings ...

On Mar 27, 2020, at 1:44 PM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm-ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope that after this week, there will be some good work in wringing out the bumps and making test enviornments available.  Also if wg's interim virtual meetings were to use Jabber, more people will gain the needed skillls to guide new comers.

Unfortunately that can’t happen because it presupposes that they are already on jabber where they can get help.  Since they are not, there’s no way to bootstrap it.  We weren’t allowed to discuss this in the Webex chat because that was being held clear for managing the mic line.