Re: Free (as in beer) webex

Thanks, Cullen and Cisco!  This is useful and if school/daycares shut down, a free option like this will come in handy for my son's daycare to run circle time and keep up the kids Spanish.  It may only be for a short period of time daily, but this could be a very helpful option to keep some sense of normalcy for them and to see their friends/teachers.

Best regards,
Kathleen

Top posting as this is back on topic.