RE: The Next Generation

> Keith Moore wrote :
> I'm curious. Are y'all also looking at experienced people whom IETF has driven away, and why that happens?

I am about to unsubscribe to this mailing list. I have better and more productive things in life to do.
Before I go, I have to say this :
Keith and I have been life-long nemesis. For decades, we fought and many times in terms that were not "nice".

I prefer to have Keith contradicting me than the IETF doing nothing about nothing.
Keith has the courage of his opinions. For that, I respect him.

History will tell.

I say : IPv6 is a failure.

Keith, you will see this because you are in the recipient list.
I bet you that the IETF censorship will not let this through.

Michel, signing off.