Re: The Next Generation

On 9/3/19 9:14 PM, Melinda Shore wrote:

It's also been the case that some very capable new people have shown
up, looked at the organization, and decided to take their work
elsewhere.  We're also looking at why that happens, because those
people were potential future leaders, as well.

I'm curious.   Are y'all also looking at experienced people whom IETF has driven away, and why that happens?

Keith