Re: Request for comments : IANA Policy for the Independent Stream

RFC ISE (Adrian Farrel) <rfc-ise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > This document is an attempt to describe how I will act (as Independent
    > Submissions Editor) when I am asked to publish such documents.

    > I would very much appreciate comments and thoughts.

It seems entirely reasonable.
(So I had to read it again to be sure)

If a registry is created, or an entry is created in a registry, by an ISE,
can an IETF Standards Action document later change the rules on that
registry (or adopt that entry?)

Perhaps the correct question is, "How can an IETF stream document adopt an
ISE created entry"

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [