Re: Errata Processing Stats/Queue?

On 2019-08-09 00:35, Randy Bush wrote:
>> ** I checked Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing and Yahoo for rfc1234. tools.ietf.org
>> came first each time.
>
> i checked my fingers, and tools is where thry go

And to be clear, I'll be perfectly happy to work at deploying this on tools,
but I'm not assuming it's going to happen without putting a number of hours
into integrating the code from the inline errata display project for use
there.  I expect to look at that after I'm back from vacation, and can find
some free time.

>> On 09-Aug-19 04:26, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
>>> over the years I've always tried to be responsive
>
> amazingly so, tyvm

Thank you :-)

Best,

	Henrik