Re: Errata Processing Stats/Queue?

Yes, the whole "tools" effort started as a volunteer team (set up when
Harald was IETF Chair, I think) and that fact that tools.ietf.org has
become the site favoured by the major search engines** is a big win
for collaboration rather than top-down control.

** I checked Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing and Yahoo for rfc1234. tools.ietf.org
came first each time.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter