Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.)

Yes but I want a standard for comparison: how long does RIPE take? I have never been involved in that side of RIPE, so I have no idea whether they manage it in weeks, months or years. What is a realistic target?

If we want to fast-track Rapid Operational Advice Documents*, I don't believe it will be done via the RFC process.

*Oh look, I made you an acronym, although we have used it before.

    Brian