RE: Call for Community Input: Web Analytics on www.ietf.org

Hi Scott!

Agreed.  The feedback is noted that when implementation details are refined to be sufficiently specific, the privacy statement should be reviewed again; and revised and communicated as approach prior to implementation.

> and I will echo what others have said - I think you need to say what you will
> do with the information you collect - in the sense, what types of changes do
> you expect to make to the web site based on the data

Understood.  As I've noted in the other threads, this data would inform improvements on the website (and allow the existing baseline metrics to be collected).  The currently identified uses are the ones specified in the proposal.

Roman