Re: Call for Community Input: Web Analytics on www.ietf.org

Roman,
	Thanks for the copy

First you will need to update the privacy statement if you actually implement this proposal

and I will echo what others have said - I think you need to say what you will do with the information
you collect - in the sense, what types of changes do you expect to make to the web site based on the
data

The IETF.org web site was changed a few years back to be non-useful to IETF participants.  If I thought that
this type of analysis would rethink that goal then I would strongly support the effort but I doubt that the
type of data to be collected would actually help make the site’s core purpose be to support IETF participants

Scott