Re: AD Sponsorship of draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

  • Instead, I'd like to propose that we move to an expulsion model for the IAB and IESG where the members of the organizations are able to remove a member under certain circumstances:  Behavior inconsistent with a fiduciary (e.g. acting for your company or contracting entity to the detriment of the standards process); behavior that adversely affects the standardization process (IESG) or behavior that adversely affects the general operation of the IAB (e.g. things like harassment); abandonment of the position or  lack of communication from the member.

This and Ekr’s note on anonymous signers (verified by paid staff) seems like the first original thoughts on this thread (as opposed to tweaking the dials to get RTT’s down. :)