AD Sponsorship of draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

Dear General Area Director,

In March, I sent a message to the IETF discussion list about the recall process. As you are probably aware, there was a lively discussion on the subject. I submitted an I-D [1] about the subject. There were a comments on the I-D and they were addressed in draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01

I am enquiring about whether you, or any other Area Director, would like to sponsor the I-D or whether you would like a proposal for a working group to look into the draft and other related issues.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01