Re: Finding the appropriate work stream for draft-nottingham-for-the-users

"we are amateurs when it comes to understanding the

political consequences of our decisions."

Well, so is everyone else, including the 'professionals'.
(Um, Brexit? How's that professional activity going?)

the question is whether the IETF should abdicate its
agency in this regard.

Being more like the ITU so that the IETF gets to continue
being an alternative to the ITU doesn't strike me as
much of a life.

Publish as (plausibly deniable) informational, and be damned.

L.
Lloyd Wood lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx http://about.me/lloydwood