Re: [Teas] not a Yangdoctor review of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03

Tarek

Getting there .

You will need to have a reference to the new I-D references in the body
of the I-D else you will get unused references.  One way to do this is
to have a Section 4.1 This module references [RFC3272]. [....  I have
not gone through and seen how many this applies to but imagine it is
most of them.

Also you have G.8031 but G808.  Not wrong, but...

      import ietf-routing-types { prefix "rt-types";
now has the right RFC but the wrong title; should be
Common YANG Data Types for the Routing Area

Tom Petch