Re: [Teas] not a Yangdoctor review of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03

Thanks, Tom. Please see inline below.

-----Original Message-----
From: tom petch <ietfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 9:47 AM
To: Tarek Saad <tsaad@xxxxxxxxx>, Jan Lindblad <janl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "yang-doctors@xxxxxxxx" <yang-doctors@xxxxxxxx>, "draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types.all@xxxxxxxx" <draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types.all@xxxxxxxx>, "ietf@xxxxxxxx" <ietf@xxxxxxxx>, "teas@xxxxxxxx" <teas@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Teas] not a Yangdoctor review of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03

    Tarek

    Getting there .

    You will need to have a reference to the new I-D references in the body
    of the I-D else you will get unused references.  One way to do this is
    to have a Section 4.1 This module references [RFC3272]. [....  I have
    not gone through and seen how many this applies to but imagine it is
    most of them.
[TS]: unfortunate that the tool will flag those as warning as the I-D YANG module clearly references them.. I am wondering if there is a chance or a plan to enhance the IETF idnit tool to parse the YANG module for references and silence such warnings?

    Also you have G.8031 but G808.  Not wrong, but...
[TS]: G.8031 is already listed in references. G808 is still relevant. I've moved both to informative references as per other recommendations.

          import ietf-routing-types { prefix "rt-types";
    now has the right RFC but the wrong title; should be
    Common YANG Data Types for the Routing Area

[TS]: thank you. I'll take care of this one in the next update.

Regards,
Tarek

    Tom Petch