[Teas] not a Yangdoctor review of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03

Tarek

The YANG modules have lots of references - good - but they are not in
the I-D references - not good.

My list is

3272
4202
4328
4657
5817
6004
6205
6511
7139
7308
7551
7571
7579
7951
G.808
G.8031
G.8131
G.873.1

s.3.1 I would find more usable if the types were in an order I could
recognise, such as alphabetical

  import ietf-routing-types { prefix "rt-types";
reference "RFC6991: Common YANG Data Types";
perhaps RFC8294 is intended

"   defined in ietf-network.yang, to help user to understand ""
might benefit from a reference - is this
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo?

/"Then index of the label/ "The index of the label /

          container tiebreakers {
            description
              "The list of tiebreaker criterion to apply
               on an equally favored set of paths to pick best";
            list tiebreaker {
              description
              "The list of tiebreaker criterion to apply
                 on an equally favored set of paths to pick best";
One description is perhaps enough

uses path-objective-function_config;
using _ is not wrong but is discouraged, mixing _ with - in a label more
so

/This document registers a YANG module/
This document registers two YANG modules/

   name: ietf-te-types namespace: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-te-
   types prefix: ietf-te-types reference: RFC3209
   name: ietf-te-packet-types namespace:
   urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-te-packet-types prefix: ietf-te-
   packet-types reference: RFC3209

Perhaps /3209/XXXX/

Tom Petch