Re: Hackathon (was: Re: The Friday Experiment)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 12:40 PM Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have gone in toward the end just to see some of the presentations so I would know what WGs were implementing or testing for the ones I was interested in seeing.  I can see the point that 90 minutes is long, but there is some value in it.

I agree that there's value in it, but not that it needs to be compulsory in the sense that it is now.   I suggested to Charles privately that it might make sense to do it during the hackdemo happy hour, because then it wouldn't cut into hackathon time, people who really aren't interested could give it a miss, and it would probably draw people like you who just want to see what happened and how it went.