Re: Jabber [Was: Plenary questions]

On 8 Nov 2018, at 20:18, Mary B wrote:

> [MB] That awakening was overly rude, if you recall.  It went well beyond letting them know how things are done at IETF. [/MB]

Yes, but the situation was double-complicated as I explained because we had already four other proposals, so instead of having IETF choose one, they would be one of five alternatives.

I do not blame anyone in that situation be surprised, chocked and whatever else.

IETF is not easy to participate in, I also notice quite a lot nowadays when I go to so few meetings and am participating on only specific topics, very specific topics.

   Patrik