Re: AD Time

> Long term training has good ROI but I also think the outcome should be a flexible and flowing process adjusted to current needs rather than a regimented one which ends up being inadequate for other areas or worse obsolete very fast because different ADs or areas have different styles.

I couldn't quite parse that.

There is no one fix for all the documents or all areas even. Depending on the area technologies, style of work the AD, or his/her background, defining what is really helpful for the particular document currently is bound to have variations.. Attempts to codify this rigidly is only going to lead to inefficiency imho. Boils down that delegation to be efficient is a collaborative process.

Padma