Re: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-14.txt

Ole - you're way off the mark - mold is found universally throughout the world and I'm sure there's likely fungi on other planets.  The problem is that certain species only grow indoors when there is excess moisture and improper maintenance.    And, you can determine a threshold using a HERTSMI or ERMI test.  A HERTSMI score >15 is not a safe place.   And, I'm okay with meeting in places that might be considered borderline for me because I can take my meds, although it could negatively impact others.

BTW, your chemical sensitivity is actually a symptom of an issue with mold, so you might want to consider whether it could be contributing to any ongoing chronic health issues.  I'm happy to forward you research documenting why this is.  You are likely genetically predisposed as the issue is more common in those of Northern European descent.  And, you could well be someone that could benefit from the IETF not having meetings in moldy venues.

Regards,
Mary.