Re: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-14.txt

On May 9, 2018, at 5:12 PM, Ole Jacobsen <olejacobsen@xxxxxx> wrote:
What shall we do if we find mold in a tropical country?? Move the meeting to winter in Tromsø?

Ole, with all due respect, you are belittling the issue with this reductio ad absurdum.   What is being suggested here is not that we "move the meeting" but that we identify the issue before selecting a venue.   Forewarned is forearmed, as they say.