Re: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-14.txt

FWIW, I agree that it's a bit odd to have the second hand smoke requirement and not the mold requirement.  They are both important, though, as our collective memory of Hiroshima no doubt tells us.  Singapore was a very interesting venue, but the airborne irritants there were pretty bad.  I do not think they were worse than staying in a smoking room, but they were on a similar level of badness, at least for me.  They weren't quite as triggering, because of my history with second hand smoke, but letting go of psychosomatic issues for a moment, I think they should be taken just as seriously.