Re: [Mtgvenue] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt> (IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process) to Best Current Practice

On 19.04.18 22:16, Pete Resnick wrote:
> On 18 Apr 2018, at 1:37, Eliot Lear wrote:
>
>> Assuming nobody has an objection, I've updated my local editor's copy to
>> include a normative reference (I don't think it matters which it is in
>> this case, but at least the RFC Editor will group the two docs).
>
> That makes sense to me.

Oops!  Except that if the IESG really has serious concerns about the the
other document (and it seems that at least one member does), I'd just
assume leave the reference informational.

Eliot