Re: [Mtgvenue] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt> (IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process) to Best Current Practice

Hi Russ,

Assuming nobody has an objection, I've updated my local editor's copy to include a normative reference (I don't think it matters which it is in this case, but at least the RFC Editor will group the two docs).

Regarding the editorials, my proposal is to downcase not only Venue, but the h's in hotels and the F in facility, as the capitalization does not in fact distinguish anything normatively.

If that is acceptable, to everyone, I can publish an update with the changes on Monday.

Eliot