Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-04.txt> (High level guidance for the meeting policy of the IETF) to Best Current Practice

Thanks for putting this document together.  I have two minor comments.

First, in Section 2 the document says:

   Please note that the boundaries between those regions has been
   purposefully left undefined per WG consensus.

As a BCP, I think it would be more valuable to simply say:

   The boundaries between regions is purposefully left ambiguous.

Second, at the end of Section 2, the document says:

   How often we intend to do such meetings in the future should also be
   an open topic for discussion within the community.

I think the document should nail down who makes this decision.  I suggest:

   The timing and frequency of such exploratory meetings in the future
   is left to the IETF Chair, after discussion with the IESG and the
   community.

Russ