Re: [Mtgvenue] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-04.txt> (High level guidance for the meeting policy of the IETF) to Best Current Practice

Hi Russ,
  Thanks for your comments. Please find responses inline.

> On Apr 17, 2018, at 7:47 PM, Russ Housley <housley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thanks for putting this document together.  I have two minor comments.
>
> First, in Section 2 the document says:
>
>   Please note that the boundaries between those regions has been
>   purposefully left undefined per WG consensus.
>
> As a BCP, I think it would be more valuable to simply say:
>
>   The boundaries between regions is purposefully left ambiguous.

Sounds good. Will make this change.

> Second, at the end of Section 2, the document says:
>
>   How often we intend to do such meetings in the future should also be
>   an open topic for discussion within the community.
>
> I think the document should nail down who makes this decision.  I suggest:
>
>   The timing and frequency of such exploratory meetings in the future
>   is left to the IETF Chair, after discussion with the IESG and the
>   community.

Sounds good. Does this text work?

"The timing and frequency of such exploratory meetings in the future will be based on IETF consensus as determined by the IETF chair”

Thanks
Suresh