Re: Proposed Photography Policy

On 3/2/2018 10:33 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
Mixing human labelling and a asking for people to respect the labels
is doomed to protocol failure.

If I'm at the front of the room taking a picture to show how crowded
it is, I will likely be taking a picture of someone with a label on.
There is no way I can respect their wishes.

New protocol add-on tools needed. You SHOULD brush them out before publicly making photos availability.

--
HLS