Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Proposed Photography Policy

On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 04:36:13PM -0500, Ted Lemon wrote:
> On Mar 2, 2018, at 3:07 PM, Deen, Glenn (NBCUniversal) <Glenn.Deen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Clearly neither of those
> > scenarios is part of the IESG policy as written, the challenge is making
> > sure that the correct and consistent policy understanding is communicated
> > across the community.
>
> What is the risk here?   That fewer people will take pictures at IETF?   Who cares?

Can i find your dismissive attitude towards photographers highly intimidating ?

[ mandatory disclaimer: _kidding_ !! ]

Seriously: i think we gave some specific examples where we are
taking photographs in support of the work we are doing at IETF
and it was totally unclear how that would continue to be
possible in face of the suggested policies.

Cheers
    Toerless