RE: Proposed Photography Policy

Someone whose photographic image resembles Lee Howard wrote:

> I cannot imagine why anyone would object to giving participants a way
> to identify that they wish not to be photographed, and asking
> photographers to make a reasonable effort to honor that wish.

Turn it around. Have a tag to say "I don't object to being photographed" and make the best effort to ensure that only people with those tags are in the photos and have their tags showing.

> I would like to see an explicit exception, though, to try to remain
> consistent with the spirit of the Note Well:
> • As a participant in or attendee to any IETF activity you acknowledge
>   that written, audio, video, and photographic records of meetings may
>   be made public.

Absolutely. We already have a policy. Let's not "try to remain consistent with". Let's just use our existing policy and get on with trying routing protocols secure - isn't that windmill enough?

Adrian